Wednesday, February 17, 2010

educational plans...

To change or not to change?
should I change colleges and (kind of) career paths?
or not.
will he be happy to follow me?
..even if we have to go to Portland..
Probably.
two more years to go if I change,
two more years and probably a term or two if i don't.
cheaper or more expensive if i change?
i'm not really sure.
I would love to change schools to an Art Institute.
that would be more expensive though.
Art Institute of some where?
Culinary School?
The U of O?
I hate that money has such an effect on this.
Damned perfect wedding dreams.

3 comments:

  1. money wont be as important 20 years from now when you are doing what you love.. follow your dreams hay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree completely. do what you love. follow your heart. the rest will fall into place:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys really missed the point of that one.

    ReplyDelete