Thursday, January 14, 2010

four years

It has been four years since brian and i first got together. :)

I feel like that is a pretty great accomplishment.

last night we had wine and grapes..and bread, 'cause Brian really likes bread.
I love thinking about all the moments that happened in the beggining of our relationship where i was like..wow..you are great, aren't you?

FUN FACT:

Last night we were talking about when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Four years ago we were watching The Sandlot and eating cookiedough icecream because in a previous conversation we had talked about all the things i like.
So there we were at the fireworks scene (ironic, right?) and we got distracted from the movie of course and then he just asked if I would be his girlfriend.
Great. :)
Other little things about this day:
Grandma's birthday
Friday the 13th
Had just got done playing a basketball game in which I either did terribly or we lost, not sure. But I was really happy 'cause Brian came to the game.

All this time we have been Perfectly happy :) And I am still completely in love.
Lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky is right. I love you. And I love you guys together <3 I have never seen a stronger, more consistent love than yours. And I am SO happy for you. There isn't a more deserving person out there.

    ReplyDelete