Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm So in Love With You Honey

I just love Brian so much it is ridiculous.
I love it when he is in a playful mood
and when i wake up in the middle of the night to him holding me.
I love that he loves the cats..A LOT.

I've always thought that absolutely everything we share needs to be paid for equally by both of us. Which i still feel that way.
But he has told me no matter what every thing will be ok, because if i need help paying for anything he will do it. And not to worry about not being able to help pay for the wedding as much as he is because i'm in school and can't work as much.

"And even though we aint got money,
I'm so in love with ya honey
Everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the mornin' when I rise,
It brings a tear of joy to my eyes,
an tell me every-thing is gonna be alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment