Thursday, January 14, 2010

Out on the town

So it is my friend and bridesmaid Lori's 21st birthday and stephanie and I just got back from her birthday dinner. Brian, already being 23, went to the bars with Lori and her older sister Lindsey.
I'm glad he went. He hasn't gone out to the bars in a long long time i feel like.
Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty excited about that, but I just don't want him to be all anti social because of me.
Which, by the way, is not the case at all. He actually became more social after meeting me, i'm proud to say. But you know what i mean.. stereotypical get engaged and married and have a life together and pretty much only with each other. You drop off the face of the Earth.
But I don't want it to be like that.
I want us to be fun and for people to be happy that we are getting married.
Not think, well there goes ever hanging out with them again.

I think we are doing ok so far.

Mmm! i'm excited for him to get back home tho!!
Only..9 more months and i'll be 21! Lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment