Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Much to DO!!! god. it annoys me that i just keep looking at the save the date cards that were supposed to already be mailed out. and i think...those need to be mailed... EVERY TIME!!!
Also the photographer questionnaire thingy got all soaked and unreadable because the cats are ass holes and tipped Brian's water all over it. So that was supposed to be mailed out also but it's not because we need to redo it.

I come home and Brian is playing his games....
..... :) .....

I'm just an irritated little ball of stress right now.

Aussi, J'ai besoin d'etudier plus francais...toujours etudie, mais pas assez d'erudition.

..I think that's how your would say that.
"Also, I have to study more French...always studying, but not enough learning."

No comments:

Post a Comment