Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Life as I Know it..

..Will probably be exactly the same as it is now, and has been for the past four years, after I'm married.

I will continue to live with Stephanie and Brian (of course) in our perfectly medium apartment.

I will keep going to school at the U of O and visiting our families about every other week.

I will still want to paint all the time.

I will continue to fail at every vow to be clean and organized from here on out.

And I will always greet my cats when I walk into the room.

I am not going to get pregnant and have a baby right away, I will not be driving home to my husband in a big new house every night and I will not stop seeing and hanging out with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. i never noticed your carpets were that color..
    interesting?

    ReplyDelete